Please see the attachment below to view the latest Blue Hills News article posted from Principal Zini.
It is with great excitement and anticipation that we welcome you to the 2021-2022 school year! There is important information contained within the document “Reopening 2021.” Please review this carefully in the next few days, and be sure you complete the following by September 7, 2021:
- Complete the SY 2021-2022 Mandatory Registration & Student Emergency/Contact Information on Family ID. This is required of all students each year.
- Complete the SY 2021-2022 Parent/Student Handbook sign off on Family ID. This is required of all students…
PLEASE NOTE: All students who plan on playing a fall sport must upload an up-to-date physical exam document with a doctor's signature to Family ID before August 17, 2021.
Tentative Start Dates
- Football: August 20, 8:30am, field
- Soccer: August 23, 8:30am, field
- Volleyball: August 23, 9:00am, gymnasium
- Golf: August 23, 7:30am, Ponkapoag Golf…
Please click the tab below to find the link and watch for your award! The link does not go live until 6pm when the "ceremony" begins. We are so proud of all you've accomplished in the past four years, while enduring a building renovation and pandemic just to keep things interesting.
If you're receiving a monetary award (or are wondering if you are), please reach out to Guidance to receive your check and your pre-addressed, stamped Thank You note to the donor of the scholarship.
Congratulations and best of luck in your future endeavors!