BLUE HILLS REGIONAL TECHNICAL
OFFICE OF FINANCE AND PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION
FISCAL MANAGEMENT GOALS
It is recognized by the Office of Finance and Personnel Administration that the quality and quantity of the educational program is directly related to the financial ability of the District and that financial resources have finite limits. The following are, therefore, goals for the financial management of the District:
- We shall at all times manage its financial resources to provide maximum support to the educational programs in the District, to ensure the highest possible level of student opportunity and achievement from the resources available.
- We shall use thoughtful, proven planning and budget development techniques, with broad-based involvement, in the allocation of resources to achieve the fulfillment of the District’s educational goals.
- Full consideration shall be given to all aspects that contribute to the achievement, safety, and well-being of all students, and to the safety and well-being of personnel involved in the educational process.
- Timely and appropriate fiscal information shall be provided to the School Committee, staff and community to facilitate review, planning and management of the District’s programs.
- Efficient and cost effective procedures shall be used in the accounting, budgeting, reporting, purchasing, disbursement, and all other business functions of fiscal management.